The rotorblades couldn’t resist my kids, so there was the job to 3d print them. I did this in 40min in Tinkercad, I certainly did the connection of the blades in a different manner than the original, you see that the blades are connected even around the shaft. I also added those blue supports that should give additional strength.
Anet A8 printing the bad boy in grey, similar to the orginal:
You see there is some infill structure, I hope the rotors will last better than the orgininals, I also made them 3mm thick which is about double the original. But PLA is also a bit crisper. The two together:
And the new blades on the helicopter (about 40min print, via Octoprint):
In the back you see the rendered gcode file in Simplify3d. Nice One and a half hour repair!